HSM Baler Machine
- A baler is a piece of farm machinery used to compress a cut of raked crop into compact bales that are easy to handle, transport, and store.
- Baler is a important component to any recycling program.
- A baler is a machine that compress material into round or rectangular shapes for easy transportation and easy storage.
- They can also provide businesses with an extra source of income.
- In farm applications, the baler processes cut vegetarian or hay usually intended for animal feed & is towed behind a tractor.
- In industrial applications, a baler is used to compress and bind materials such as paper, cardboard in preparation for recycling.
How are balers used in recycling?
- Balers are used to compress recyclable and waste materials into small, manageable balers.
- Continue to grow recycling opportunities within your organization.
- Baled recyclables are worth more than loose recyclables.
Differences between vertical balers and horizontal balers?
Vertical balers are those that process or compress waste materials with a vertical downward face. Waste materials such as corrugated cardboard, PET plastics, or foam are thrown into a chamber. Once the chamber is filled, a gate is closed and the baler's ram, crushing the recyclable waste.
The HSM V-Press Compact Advantages:
- Attractive cost or performance ratio: Reduces costs of the most underestimated cost centre: "waste disposal."
- Service to fit your needs: In the HSM V-Press series you will find exactly the right baling press to fit your needs. For instance, you can choose the machine according to the volume and pressing power required for your operations.
- Small footprint
- Easy-to-use: The entire pressing cycle, beginning with closing the door, is fully automatic. A text display informs you in detail about the respective status of the process. When the pressing procedure comes to an end, the sliding door opens automatically. Extracting the bale is simple and easy, and it can be comfortably transported on a pallet.
- High operational flexibility: With the HSM V-Press you can decide whether you prefer to press cardboard or foils at the touch of the button.
- Turn waste into valuable material
- Compact load - the HSM V-Press: Due to its sizes, cost efficiency and capacity, the V-Press is suitable for industry, manufacturers and retail, etc. With this compact baling press you can reduce the volume of your on-site packaging material by up to 95%.
HSM vertical balers are ideal for smaller spaces and where less waste is generated. Front or top-loaded and with easy bale ejection systems, they can perfect in many situations.
HSM horizontal balers process waste differently than vertical balers. Recyclable waste is thrown into a hopper and when the hopper is full, a ram from the side compresses the material with a horizontal force until the bale is complete.
The HSM Horizontal Balers Advantages:
- Higher volume of bales per day than vertical balers.
- Consistency: Such applications provide greater convenience for the consumer and often require less manpower to operate.
- Can process a wide variety of materials such as paper, cardboard, plastic film, expanding foams, polystyrene, metal buckets, barrels, car tyres and much more.
- Low overall height, large loading aperture, also suitable for bulky materials.
HSM horizontal balers offer a more automated process and can offer additional features like automatic feeding and bale wire-tying.
Which balers is right for me?
Few questions you need to ask before selecting the balers:
- How many bales will I be producing on a daily basis?
- Generally, vertical balers are best for operations producing no more than 8-10 bales per day. Horizontal balers can creating higher volume of bales.
- How much space do I have for a baler?
- Consider the height of your operation's ceilings and the amount of floor space available.
- What materials are being processed?
- Whether you are baling aluminium, cardboard, newspaper, plastic or paper, there is a baler for your needs.
- Other factors to consider before purchasing a vertical baler or horizontal baler
- Safety features
- Electrical system (3 phase electrical system require)
- Quality (Quality of the machine and great customer services to back-up)
HSM Balers for your sector
HSM provides an extensive range of balers for many sectors, including:
- Health care facilities, Hospitals & Medical Centres
- Retail / Department Store
- Industrial Companies
Compressed in balers and then baled for transport to a garbage or recycling facilities.
HSM provides an extensive range of balers for many types of recovered recyclables, including:
- Cans & bottles